With spring break in full blast, I’m pretty sure a lot of you are out with your friends from sun up to sun down and if you’re like me who hates having to go home to change outfits in the middle of the day, I’m sure you’ll love these day to night spring outfit ideas that will allow you to have unlimited fun all day while looking fab and stylish. Check them out below.
- LEATHER JACKET + LEATHER PANTS – this a.m. to p.m. combo is perfect for early spring when the temps still permit leather jackets during the day without you sweating bullets in it. It’s a great outfit to rock if you want a sleek, edgy look that’s a little tomboy-ish but also has a very sexy vibe to it. Wearing leather from head to toe also gives you a very posh look. If you think this combo is to masculine for you, you can soften it up by either playing with patterns or accessorizing.
- BRIGHT SWEATER + MINI SKIRT – when it comes to putting together an outfit that can take you from day to night, you can’t go wrong with a bright sweater paired with a mini skirt. A bright sweater will give your look that nice, zesty vibe that’s perfect for the daytime and the miniskirt gives your outfit that party-perfect zing that’s great for the nighttime.
- STATEMENT BLAZER + SKINNY JEANS – one of the things that I like about skinny jeans is that they’re super versatile. You can wear them with just about anything and everything anytime. Adding a plain blazer to skinny jeans makes for a great business casual look in the day but amping it up to a statement blazer makes for a great look from morning at the office to happy hour to party night.
- PLAIN TEE + SEXY SKIRT – pairing up a sexy skirt to a plain and ordinary tee is one great and easy way to achieve a look that can take you from day to night. Wear neutral but sexy black or nude shoes along with it to make sure it’s simple enough for the day but not boring for the night.
- GLAM DRESS + OVERSIZED BLAZER – if you’re anything like me, you don’t like wearing dresses during the day because you feel they make you look overdressed for your everyday, run-of-the-mill routine but adding a slightly slouchy oversized blazer can cover it up for you and ‘simplify’ your look for the day. If you’re going for this look, make sure you go all out on the dress and pick one out that will give you a great nighttime look. Finish off with a sexy pair of heels and you’re ready to go from day to night.