If you’re looking for a fresh, new way to brighten up your wardrobe and lighten it up a little more, why don’t you try wearing more prints? Prints never fail to add that instant fun and quirky vibe to your look so wearing more of these is guaranteed to help you take your style game further. However, the traditional stripes, polka dots or even florals might not cut it, especially if you’ve always worn them on the regular anyway. Here are some really cute and quirky prints to add to your wardrobe.
- PINEAPPLE PRINT – yes, you read that right. The pineapple print is one of summer’s cutest trends and everybody is wearing them so if you don’t already have a pineapple printed piece in your wardrobe, it’s about time to get one! Pineapple printed bikinis, particularly, are very hot right now.
- POP ART – pop art is not just for the geek and the nerd, it’s for the fashion-savvy and style-addict as well. Over the past few years, pop art has become one of the hottest trends in beauty and in fashion (remember last year’s craze over pop art makeup for Halloween?) and it’s still a great print design to sport today.
- THE NEW ANIMAL PRINT – forget black and white zebra stripes and black and brown cheetah dots. This summer, animal prints have a whole new meaning and a fresh new look. This season’s animal prints are cuter and much more interesting. They can be anything from an animal silhouette, an animal caricature or literally just the face of an animal right in the middle of a shirt. Take your pick and bring your animal print game to the next level.
- NAUTICAL THEMED PRINTS – whether they’re anchors or ship helms, there’s no denying that anything with a nautical theme is a great piece to sport for summer. Pair up these prints with stripes and you should be good to go.
- NOVELTY PRINTS – a mustache, lips, hearts, macarons (yes, French macarons), bikes, skylines – you name it and if it’s unique and quirky then you can add it to your summer style stash. Novelty prints are perfect for those who crave uniqueness. They’re not your everyday ordinary prints and they bring so much character to your outfit. The best place to find pieces with these prints? Thrift stores.