So, I bought a Bottle of Clinique Moisturizing Gel at Philippine Duty-Free for $41.40 after 10% discount with myClub Elite Card (approx PHP1,780) for 125ml bottle with FREE Deluxe travel size of Clarifying Lotion and Liquid Facial Soap, less than what I would pay in Rustan’s luxury dept store that will cost you around (PHP2800+ idk the exact price, i’ll update later. sorry)
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump
The oil-free moisture “drink” developed by Clinique’s dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for skins comfortable in the cheeks but oily in the T-zone or oily all over. Oil-free formula softens, smooths, improves.
- The Packaging is lovely, It has a convenient pump that dispenses the right amount of product for an application all over the face.
- Oil-free, Non-comedogenic
- Lightweight. The moisturizer is so light, gentle, dries quickly and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- No greasy or heavy feel.
- It doesn’t cause irritation or skin breakouts
- It makes my skin, soft and supple.
- It moisturizes my skin without making it more shiny or oily or sticky for whole day of wearing it.
- I can apply it on my very dry lips, dry cheeks, and around the mouth.. it moisturizes dry skin in an instant.
- It doesn’t sting.
- I always feel so clean and fresh after applying it.
- Fragrance-free. But I can somehow smell something though it’s not irritating or overpowering.
- Huge amount of product in a bottled pump. It will definitely last forever.
- It is quite pricey but it’s worth every penny for a huge effective serum that will last you a year!
Overall Rating: 10/10
Packaging Quality: 10/10
Would I buy this product: Yes!