Now that Thanksgiving is over, the next holiday to look forward to is Christmas and you know what that means: gifts! And while getting what you want is definitely going to anyone’s Christmas merrier, I think we can all agree that giving is something that makes us feel just as good, too. I personally have started to think about and list down the things that I want to give my family and my friends so I can go buy them once the list is complete. Right now, I’m completing the list for my girl friends, most of whom are obsessed with fashion, so I thought I’d share with you what I found that I thought any fashion lover would lover. Check out our Christmas Gift Guide 2014 for fashionable finds for your style-loving friends.
- A COMFY SWEATER – Christmas sweaters are cute and all but you’ll want to give your friends something that they can wear even after Christmas has gone. A cute and comfy sweater is something that I know a lot of women will appreciate so if you’re looking for something to give to a friend, scour the stores for a cute and comfy sweater. Click here for 100 chic sweaters that your friends will surely love.
- BOOTS – know someone who goes crazy over shoes? Why not help them build their collection and give them a pair of gorgeous boots for Christmas? Over the knee boots are quickly becoming the latest trend in fashion so get one for your friend who loves to make a statement. Or maybe go for a pair of ankle boots so she can wear them all year round. Here are some gorgeous boots to choose from.
- QUIRKY BEANIE – everyone has an inner child and what better way to have fun for the holidays than to let that inner kid out and paint the town red? Have your friends do the same by gearing them up for the fun and giving them a quirky beanie that’ll give any outfit a nice whimsical touch.
- DESIGNER-INSPIRED BAG – as much as I want to give all my girl friends their dream designer purses, I just don’t have the cash to do so. Good thing, though, there are so many designer-inspired bags that look super similar to the original ones but aren’t as expensive. This structured bag from DailyLook, for example, is a pretty hot dupe for the Celine Luggage tote. Also, click here and here (make sure to get to the Info Bar for links!) for other designer dupes including those for Chanel, Balenciaga and Phillip Lim.
- JEWELRY – if you have a friend who loves to dress up all the time, I’m sure they’ll appreciate receiving some new accessories, especially jewelry as these tend to really take any outfit up a notch. Of course, you’ll want to match the jewelry you give to your friends’ personalities. Your friend who loves attention will surely love these pieces of statement jewelry and that friend who always seems so dainty and girly will surely appreciate these simple but gorgeous delicate pieces.