Hello there beauties here is my Christian Eyebrow Stencil Kit in Irid Brown Review!
- The Brow powder is well pigmented, water resistant, smudge proof, and smooth that glides on easily and perfectly in each application. Long wearing. It’ll definitely not require for any re-touches.
- Irid Brown is my perfect shade match, it’s not orangey and reddish. True Brown.
- The two way ended brush is made of natural bristles designed to gently brush the eyebrow powder on the stencil to create a much defined arched brows.
- There are Eight powder shades available to choose from. Sure you’ll find your match for your hair color.
- Fills in perfectly the sparse areas and scars
- Results are natural and softer compared to eye brow pencils and tattoos.
- Great and safe alternative for dyes and tattoos.
- Stencils are efficient enough as a guide for plucking and filling in the brow color.
- Transforms any pale short thin brows into a nicely shaped and arched brows in seconds.
- The packaging is really pretty. Gold embellishment contributes to its sophisticated classy look.
- Quick and super easy to apply.
- The price is quite steep. However, I find the product worth it for the price tag. Still cheaper compared to anastasia stencil brow kit that I’m really lemming for ages. Though I’m satisfied with this brow kit already.
- Choose the stencil according to the width and length of your desired brows. With mine, I’m using the Thick Stencil.
- Brush your eyebrow in an upward motion so that the hairs are laying flat against your skin.
- Align and firmly hold the stencil securely over the natural curve~ with the natural start and end points of your eyebrows so, all the hairs are inside the stencil.
- Lightly dab your brush on the brow powder. Tap off the excess and apply by gently shading in the sparse areas using short feathery strokes to the direction of your hair growth to give your brows the distict natural arched shape rather than solid coloring.
Make sure to Fill in the entire brow, keeping them inside the stencil.
- For added intensity, brush the powder on in both directions. For softer look, take a clean mascara brush or spoolie, brush through your brows to blend in the color.
- Remove and clean the stencil’s excess brow powder before using it again for the other brow.
- Have your eyebrows shaped to fit your face. You can use the eyebrow stencils and tweeze them yourself. Though, it’s still best to visit a professional brow technician for the best results.
- Choose the shade that is close to your natural hair color. Choose Powders- if you want softer looking brows.
- Work on on your brows after your foundation routine. Dusting a thin layer of loose powder over your face, for oil free skin is best to avoid the stencil sticking on face.
- Begin applying at the inner corner of the brow.
- Always Fill in the entire brow using the short feathery strokes for softer look, rather than having a solid coloring.
- Use a clean mascara brush or spoolie through your brows to soften and blend in the color.
- Clean the areas by applying a concealer or any liquid highlighter under and the brow bone~ for much cleaned and defined shape.
- You may tame and hold the brow hairs by applying brow gel.
Have a great week ahead hunnies!