When it comes to beauty, makeup and hair, celebrities are one of our biggest icons and source of inspiration. With the help of their stylists, they set trends which give us an idea of what’s hot and what’s not. While not all celebs are worth copying, you can’t deny the fact that there are a lot of them that have great style and taste, especially when it comes to hair. Now, a lot of us don’t really pay that much attention to our hair or the hairstyles we wear but since hair is considered our crowning glory, we really should do more for it to keep it looking great. Check out these celebrity signature hairstyles worth stealing.
- Zooey Deschanel – Zooey’s beauty is something I know a lot of us are awed by. Her eyes, her face, her hair, most especially, just make us want to switch looks with her sometimes. If you have beautiful eyes like Zooey and you want to frame them and make them stand out, why not copy her hairstyle as well? Loose wavy locks and full bangs is the perfect hairstyle for anyone who want something simple to go with their everyday looks. If you have naturally straight hair, you can get this look simply by using a curling iron or by trying out one of those heatless methods.
- Rachel Zoe – are you always out in the sun? If you’re looking for a chic hairstyle to go with your street style looks, why not try out Rachel Zoe’s signature hairstyle composing of very loose and natural-looking waves that’s always topped off with a wide brim hat? The hat doesn’t just complete whatever outfit you’re wearing, it protects your hair from the sun as well.
- Kate Middleton – everything about the Duchess is just perfect, from her sophisticated and elegant outfits to her always polished hairstyles. Though she has sported a number of different hairstyles in various events, she always seems to come back to her signature hairstyle for the majority of her looks and that is shiny Brazilian blowout-like hair with feminine loose curls halfway through the end of her locks.
- Halle Berry – want a hairstyle that’s sleek, sexy and easy to manage? Halle Berry’s sleek and short pixie cut should do the job for you. Halle Berry has worn the same messy, slightly spiky pixie for quite some time now and, honestly, I don’t think I can picture her with any other hairstyle. This hairstyle is just super sexy on her and I’m sure it will look great on you, too!
- Kim Kardashian – she may be wearing her hair down and loose a lot lately but I’ve never seen anyone rock tight and sleek updos better than Kim Kardashian does. Whether it be a ponytail or a bob, the tightness of her updos always make her face and her sexy makeup look stand out even more. If you have layered hair, make sure you’re well-stocked up on gel, mousse and hairspray because you’ll need those to keep your layers from sticking out.