When it comes to getting a new hairstyle or a new haircut, celebrities are among the top people whom many women get inspiration from. I personally like to browse through celebrity photos from magazines as well as from the internet to see if there’s a hairstyle that I like or would like to copy then take it to my stylist and consult with them on whether or not the style would suit me. If you’re anything like me and you love taking hairspiration from your favorite celebs, too, check out these gorgeous celebrity hairstyles you can copy for spring.
- OLIVIA PALERMO – one of Olivia’s signature hairstyle is a long, wavy bob that’s parted perfectly right in the middle and this hairstyle would be great for those who are looking for something chic and easy to manage as well. The middle part helps the hair frame the face beautifully and gives the cut a perfectly symmetrical look.
- TAYLOR SWIFT – when it comes to hairstyles, Taylor Swift knows her stuff. The singer-songwriter has sported long and curly tendril-like hair, sleek straight locks and a cute little bob as well as everything else in between. For spring, though, I think her take on the bob is best. Tay’s long bob has a strong retro look and feel to it, thanks to the finger wave right by the fringe and the big waves all over. It’s a great look to sport if you’re looking for something new and cute.
- DAKOTA JOHNSON – she may have been blonde before but, admit it, it’s kinda hard to picture her non-brunette after seeing so many FSOG trailers as well as the movie itself. Dakota’s blunt-ish-ly cut hair gives it a very innocent vibe that, along with the wispy and equally blunt-ish-ly cut bangs, help the hairstyle make her look a few years younger.
- PORTIA de ROSSI – Portia de Rossi proves that you can look edgy and girly at the same time with her asymmetrical bob. Often, the Aussie actress has her bob sleek straight but on the red carpet she would have it texturized with waves and the thing that makes her ‘do equal parts edgy and sweet is when she has it flowing on one side and tucked behind the ear on the other side.
- LILLY COLLINS – last on the list is Lilly Collins who just recently debuted a new ‘do. Lilly said goodbye to the lob we came to love and said hello to a sleeker and edgier new pixie haircut which has a very punk-ish vibe to it. This is perfect for those of you out there who have very soft and feminine facial features and want to toughen it up a bit for a change.