- the removal of dark spots/patches
- overall brightening
- moisturising the skin
While the serum hasn’t removed the dark patch on my face (caused by hyperpigmentation), it has helpedreduce it. No doubt with prolonged use I will see even better results.
- Viniferine – patented by Caudalíe, it’s an extract from vine shoots that helps reduce the appearance of dark spots/patches and helps in brightening the skin.
- Olive Squalance – extracted from olives, it puts the lost moisture back into the skin.
- Alpha Bisabolol – plant extract with anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, acts at soothing the skin.
Like all Caudalíe products, the serum is free from:
- Parabens – chemicals that are used as preservatives
- Phenoxyethanol – chemical preservative used in cosmetics as an alternative to parabens
- Mineral oils – a byproduct of the distillation of gasoline from crude oil (eeeek)
- Artificial colourings
- Against animal testing
The only real downside would probably be the price, which ranges from £40 – £45 depending on where you purchase it. However, in terms of it’s effectiveness it’s well worth the £’s, especially since it lasts months!
I usually buy it online from Feel Unique as it’s the cheapest there and Beauty Expert (when they do their special discounts which is quiet often). Both companies also offer free postage & packaging.
If you wish to pick it up in store you can find it in SpaceNK – where you can also obtain samples.