Broadway Nails Real Life French Nail Kit review
These glue on acrylic nails are great for anytime you want a temporary, yet professional looking french tip without the wear and tear on your nail beds from real acrylics. I’ve been using these on and off for over 5 years and can attest to the ease of the application process. Real Life French Nail Kit can be purchased at most drugstores or in the beauty/nail care aisle of your local market style store (Walmart, Target, etc).
- Pricing is between $5.99-$6.99.
- Wear time is usually between 5-7 days depending on roughness and usage of your nails.
- There are usually several options in lengths. I always choose the Petites or Real Short since my nails are small.
- Package includes: small nail file/buffer, manicure stick for cuticles, bottle of nail glue.
- Practice makes perfect so don’t be discouraged if your first try doesn’t turn out “perfect”. It may take you a try or two to feel comfortable applying. Once you’ve done it a couple of times, you’re a pro!
All of the nails are numbered according to size. Fit nails to your actual nail to establish what sizes you’ll need and set aside. Begin by placing a thin layer of glue on your real nail bed and pressing acrylic to nail surface. Be sure and push acrylic as far down and as close to the cuticle area as possible. *A tip that I’ve found to make nails set more secure: Use the buffing side of the nail file and lightly buff your real nail beds prior to apply glue and acrylic. Creating a slightly rough surface will allow the glue something to “hold onto”. My nails always last longer when I do this prior to application.*
Enjoy a special event or night out with these lovely french nails, and mostly be sure to enjoy the compliments and pleasure of saying “I did them myself!” ☺
What do you think about Broadway Nails Real Life French Nail Kit ? i think my french nails look like real ones !