December welcomed us with a fashion-filled event that is the British Fashion Awards and if this is any sign of what’s yet to come until the year ends, then we’re all in for a month full of fashion and style inspirations so buckle up! And in case you missed it, here are the best dressed celebs from the British Fashion Awards held last Monday, December 1, 2014 at the London Coliseum.
- CARA DELEVINGNE – first off the list is Bold Brow Queen Cara Delevingne. Cara wore a stunning and sparkly nude Burberry dress with black geometrical details on the side. The dress was floor-length and featured a thigh high slit which made the fashion model’s legs look longer. She finished off her outfit with black T-strap Louboutin heels.
- VICTORIA BECKHAM – Mrs. David Beckham wore a gorgeous ensemble from her very own label. It consisted of a black turtleneck sweater and a black and white skirt. Simple yet so chic and elegant.
- KENDALL JENNER – she’s at it again! Kendall once again slayed the red carpet and this time she’s wearing an off-white jumpsuit with black lines on the sides (which, by the way, made her look even sexier!) by Emilio Pucci and accessorized with minimal accessories, a tiny black clutch and Louboutin heels.
- JOAN SMALLS – Joan showed up at the British Fashion Awards red carpet wearing a black Tom Ford dress with sexy cut out details. The model went for an all black look and matched her dress with black heels and a boxy black clutch.
- POPPY DELEVINGNE – somehow, Poppy managed to put together cute and sexy in one look by wearing a gorgeous Topshop dress with sheer overlay and accessorizing with a cat clutch and Nicholas Kirkwood heels in black with gold accents. This is definitely one of the more playfully stylish outfits we’ve seen that night.
- NAOMI CAMPBELL – Naomi looked regal and hot in her figure-hugging, skin-baring Alexander McQueen gown with sultry, cage-y cut out details.
- ANNA KENDRICK – Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick blew us away with her simple, classy and ultra-feminine ensemble which was a light pink midi-length strapless dress, nude heels and a silky-satin rosegold clutch.
- TAMSIN EGERTON – Tamsin looked every bit sweet and flirty in her top and trumpet skirt combo by Natasha Zinko. Her bright red skirt gave her look a nice pop of color and a generous splash of fun, too, making the whole outfit look super pretty.
- ALEXA CHUNG – Alexa sticks to her own personal style by showing up at the British Fashion Awards in a gorgeous collared dress by Emilia Wickstead. The sparkly silver dress featured a subtle front slit which showed just the right amount of skin to keep the look up to date. Her accessory of choice was a Chinese takeaway embroidered bag from Charlotte Olympia.