Hollywood has done its fair share of keeping our eyes full and satisfied of gorgeous red carpet looks. Now, let’s take a look at what’s happening over at the other side of the world. The annual British Academy Film Awards took place last Sunday, February 8, 2015 and the show’s red carpet did not disappoint. Feast your eyes on the gorgeous looks your favorite Brit stars have brought to the table and take a look at this list of the British Academy Film Awards Best Dressed.
- ROSAMUND PIKE – Rosamund Pike decides she’s shown enough skin during the Golden Globes and goes with a simpler but much more sophisticated dress for the BAFTAs. The star wore a black Roland Mouret dress that featured simple lines and silhouettes.
- LAURA BAILEY – Laura Bailey shows us how it’s done the Vogue way in a gorgeous white Emilia Wickstead gown that featured a high neck and a full skirt. The Vogue culture ambassador finished off her outfit with a white Charlotte Olympia clutch with gold detailing.
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY – here goes Keira showing off her fab maternity style again. The soon-to-be mum showed up on the red carpet alongside hubby James Righton and she was wearing a dainty little Giambattista Valli dress with an embellished top and a light skirt at midi length.
- FELICITY JONES – Felicity Jones stunned us on the red carpet wearing this gorgeous dress from Christian Dior’s 2013 Spring Haute Couture collection. It just goes to show that you don’t always need the latest pieces to look gorgeous.
- JENNA COLEMAN – Jenna Coleman definitely looked great in the floral number she wore to the BAFTAS this year. The dress, aside from having cutesy little floral prints, also featured a cutout detail which gave it a hint of sexy.
- LEA SEYDOUX – Lea Seydoux definitely knows how to stand out. The French actress took over the British runway wearing a lovely and bright marigold dress by Prada. The dress featured a short train, cutout details on both sides of the bodice and dainty little sleeves.
- JULIANNE MOORE – Julianne Moore looked red hot in the gorgeous Tom Ford dress she wore to the British Academy Film Awards this year. The glam number featured a cutout detail on the chest which was connected to the high neck. It was simple and plain but super sophisticated and chic and its color also made the redhead actress’s hair look even fierier.