Fall is a great season to go all out and get fabulous with fashion but when it comes to hair, it’s somewhat challenging and, at times, also a little overwhelming. Because of the cold weather, we often find ourselves spending too much time cuddled up in bed, leaving us with very little time to do our hair and the rest of the things we need to do to get on with our day. If you’re looking for quick and easy ways to look pretty and polished, check out these braided hairstyles for fall that you can easily recreate.
- BRAIDED PONYTAIL – let’s start off with the most basic braided hairstyle that is the braided ponytail. All you need to get this look done is gather all of your hair as you would a regular ponytail, divide it into three smaller sections and then start braiding. To give it a nice fall-ish feel, tug on your braids and loosen them up a little bit.
- BUN BRAID – if you want something just as easy as the first hairstyle mentioned above but with a more polished result, try the bun braid. This braided updo is super easy and takes less than 5 minutes to do which is why it’s perfect for women on the go. It also makes a great second- or third-day hairstyle.
- WATERFALL BRAID – the waterfall braid is a more complicated braiding style but it’s also a lot prettier than your usual braid, especially when you have long, wavy locks to work with. Check out the tutorial below to see how it is done.
- MILKMAID BRAID – if you’re looking for a more intricate updo, the Milkmaid braid should be right up your alley. It has a more intricate and more detailed look to it but it still is fairly doable with your own hands.
- HALF HALO BRAID – for the ladies out there who want to make the most out of their thick and voluminous hair. the halo braid is something you should definitely try. This braided hairstyle works best with thick hair because it looks really nice when your braided halo is chunky enough to pop instead of blending in with the rest of your hair.
- BRAIDED HEADBAND – if you don’t feel like doing a big braid with all of your hair included, you can try out this really cute braided headband. It’s a great hairstyle to sport when you just want to get your hair out of your face but don’t really want to put it up in an updo or anything like that.