Buying foundation is hard. I’ve been through my fair share of foundations, but I’ve never found one that’s been quite right.Here is my review of bourjois healthy mix foundation !
They’ve been too dark, too light, too pink, too yellow, too cakey… the list goes on! Until now…
It comes with a pump! Thank you Bourjois!
Healthy Mix Foundation
“A radiance boosting, fruit therapy foundation: a flawless complexion for up to 16 hours!
Apricot – radiance
Melon – hydration
Apple – antioxidant
Ginger – energy
It’s exquisite and melting formula blends onto the skin for a flawless yet natural finish.“
I needed a foundation without any SPF so I bought Bourjois Healthy Mix in the second lightest shade (52). This was way too dark, but I loved the consistency so I went ahead and bought the lightest shade (51).
Comparison of 51 & 52
I really love the dewy finish this gives my skin! Trust me, my skin doesn’t look this good without foundation…
– the pump!!!
– great colour match for me (the closest I’ve ever come anyway)
– lovely consistency – easy to blend (I use my fingers)
– medium coverage that looks natural
– it smells amazing… not in a chemical way but in a “so good I could eat it” way
– doesn’t break me out!
– may not be for those who prefer a completely matte finish
– oily / combo girls may need to set with a powder
– does last quite a while on me but not 16 hours as claimed
– expensive for a drugstore foundation, In Australia it retails for $30+ but I bought mine on ASOS for $16-$17
– limited colour range in Australia, but again, you can buy this online where more shades are available
– no SPF so be sure to use moisturiser with SPF if you’re going to be out and about during the day
Definitely my HG foundation right now!
Have you tried Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation?