Planning a wedding today is easier than ever. There are so many apps out there to help you make sure that your big day is going to be spectacular even without the help of a professional planner and there are also more and more options when it comes to décor, themes and schemes. Aside from that, so many celebs are getting married; it’s so easy to get inspiration from their weddings to incorporate in your own. If you’re tying the knot this year, check out these big bridal trends to incorporate in your 2015 wedding.
- OPEN BACK BRIDAL GOWNS – getting a little bit of that sexy vibe in your bridal look while still keeping it appropriate can be a challenge, especially if you’re someone who loves flaunting the good stuff and showing some skin. For the bride who wants to add that hint of sexy to their look, an open back bridal gown is a great option. It’ll let you keep the traditional look and feel of any gown you choose with just the right amount of skin to show.
- SWEETHEART NECKLINE – the sweetheart neckline has been around for ages and it’s one of the prettiest ones that you can incorporate into a bridal dress. This year, this particular neckline is going to get lots of attention and lovin’. You can have this done on a strapless dress or underneath a sheer overlay.
- VINTAGE VIBE – whether it’s on your look, your theme or your décor and setup, a bit of that vintage vibe is sure to make your wedding look and feel more cozy and intimate. This trend is perfect for brides who want a lot of glam for their wedding but nothing like today’s in-your-face kind of glam.
- DRAMATIC TRAINS – for a while, sleek and streamlined silhouettes were all the rage in bridal fashion and the train started to disappear but this year it looks like dramatic trains are going to make a comeback. Dramatic trains are great for photo and video purposes because you can get really creative with them but when you walk down that aisle, make sure to take your time so you don’t get any kind of misfortune because of the heavy fabric you have to tug behind.
- BEADED DETAILING – oh, we can already see this trend skyrocketing from the first few red carpet events alone and we just know it’s going to be big this year. Beaded detailing can really add a lot of pizzazz to any bridal dress but this takes up a lot of time so make sure to give your designer enough time to do heavy beadwork on your dress.