It’s Fashion Week Season Once again and New York has already kicked it off with seriously fabulous shows filled with gorgeous looks and, of course, the up and coming trends in the fashion industry. The looks on the runway were not the only looks that caught our attention, though, as our favorite stars and celebs came to the first leg of Fashion Week looking impeccably stylish. Here are our favorite best looks from New York Fashion Week this Year.
- TAMARA KALINIC – fashion blogger Tamara Kalinic looked gorgeous in a red striped shirt and patent leather skirt which she layered up with black tights and chevron-ish print coat. She accessorized with black sunnies and a black Chanel Boy bag and finished off her look with black ankle boots.
- AIMEE SONG – interior designer and fashion blogger Aimee Song of Song of Style was also at New York Fashion Week and she looked cozy and chic in a layered outfit that featured different shades of blue coupled with gray. The outfit consisted of a pin striped button up shirt, a vest and a coat paired with black pants and seriously sexy high heeled boots. For accessories, Aimee wore a blue and gray fedora and carried a black purse with gold hardware.
- DANIELLE BERNSTEIN – WeWorewhat founder and blogger Danielle Bernstein looked amazing and sophisticated in her little camel coat paired up with beige suede high heeled boots. The white shirt and yellow skirt combo she wore underneath popped even more against all the neutral colors in her look.
- NAUSHEEN SHAH – Nausheen Shah chose a very simple, almost norm-core-y look to wear to New York fashion week but every bit of her outfit was working well together. A black ribbed turtleneck sweater, boyfriend jeans and a huge green coat is what the style diva paired up with her black and white flats and her plain and simple hat.
- CHRISTINA GUTIERREZ – Christina Gutierrez stole the show during the second day of New York Fashion Week as she arrived wearing white trousers matched up with white heels and a bright and colorful orange top coupled with an equally striking orange leather jacket.
- ELLA CATLIFF – La Petite Anglaise blogger Ella Catliff showed us she’s more than excited for spring to roll around in a quirky little mini dress with cute hearts printed all over it and a bright yellow fuzzy coat which she paired up with a super chic embellished beanie (also in yellow) that had little cat ears on top. A pair of magenta heels and a coral colored scalloped handbag are what she chose to accessorize the outfit with.
- SOFIE VALKIERS – Sofie looked amazing in well-layered outfit consisting of a turtleneck top, a gray dress and a white jacket with burgundy details but what really made her look complete were the pair of knee-high boots with heels she wore with it.
- OLIVIA PALERMO – Mrs. Huebl shows us how to do the military trend right with the fur accented floor length olive green coat that she wore to NYFW. Underneath she had a deep wine and khaki color combo which went really well with her outerwear.