The first month of the new year has been filled with so many glamorous red carpet Hollywood events and another one adds to the list. The 27th Producers Guild Awards was held last January 23, 2015 was held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles California and a lot of our favorite celebs slayed the red carpet… again! Here are the best dressed celebs at the Producers Guild Awards. Check it out and tell us who your favorites are.
- JENNIFER LAWRENCE – JLaw proves that she’s more than just BFF material, she’s a style icon too! The actress wore a white, floor length Prada dress which showed off plenty of skin around the chest area as it featured a deep (and wide) V neckline that plunged low and was accented by beaded details which extended to the shoulders and at the back.
- KATIE CASSIDY – TV actress Katie Cassidy merrily hopped on to the ‘pants on the red carpet’ bandwagon and wowed us in a backless black jumpsuit with a low plunging neckline. She finished off her look with black high heeled sandals and minimal jewelry.
- REESE WITHERSPOON – another stunner who wore pants to the PGA red carpet is Reese Witherspoon. Reese wore a red top, black slim fit pants and black pumps.
- LAUREN COHAN –Lauren Cohan who stars in the hit TV series The Walking Dead wore a simple but super fabulous black dress with beaded sleeves to the PGA red carpet. The dress flattered the actress’s figure and even accentuated her hips, revealing a sexy silhouette.
- FELICITY JONES – English actress Felicity Jones proves to us that gray can be exciting when done and worn right. Felicity wore a stunning Valentino dress which featured sheer sleeves and intricate beading all over. The masterpiece looked ethereal on Felicity and she made it the focal point of her look by completing it with minimal jewelry and simple hair and makeup.
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY – soon-to-be momma Keira Knightley dressed up her bump in a modest ensemble that showed off her love for prints. The Chanel dress that the actress wore featured an embellished white top with bell sleeves and a mosaic-like patterned skirt that was just a tad longer than the usual tea length.
- JUDY GREER – Judy Greers sparkly, glittery black and blue dress caught our attention as well as it looked nothing short of elegant. The dress featured a streamlined silhouette, sheer panels and simple details which made it stand out.
- CLAIRE DANES – Claire Danes made sure her look wouldn’t get lost in a vast sea of black dresses so she wore a black dress with an asymmetrical hem and a bright and colorful pop of orange as well as a nice hint of print.