In just a few hours, we’ll be crowning new best dressed celebs for the Golden Globes Awards which is happening tonight but before we delve into that, let’s take a look back at the best dressed celebrities from the 41st People’s Choice Awards which was held last Wednesday (January 7, 2015) at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California. If you missed the live broadcast (and maybe a few re-runs after that), here’s your chance to see the most fabulous looks from the event.
- BELLA THORNE – 17-year-old Bella Thorne showed us how less is indeed more in her minimalist look that comprised of a simple but elegant Giorgio Armani lady suit in black along with black embellished sandals and minimal jewelry.
- PORTIA DE ROSSI – Portia de Rossi stepped up her style game this year and went with a gorgeously detailed nude-and-electric-blue jumpsuit from Zuhair Murad finished off with a pair of simple nude heels and a soft but edgy ‘do.
- KATHARINE MCPHEE – Scorpion star Katharine McPhee wore a sexy Balmain number in black and white. The dress showed just the right amount of skin and the midi length pencil skirt gave it a really classy and sophisticated touch.
- NIKKI DELOACH – simple yet stunning – that’s exactly how Nikki deLoach looked during the 41st People’s Choice Awards last week. Nikki wore a black floor-length gown that featured several ruffle tiers and a sweetheart neckline that gave her a very dainty look.
- GINNIFER GOODWIN – Once Upon a Time star Ginnifer Goodwin wore something refreshing and original to the 41st People’s Choice Awards which rightfully puts her in the list of the best dressed celebs from the event. The actress picked an ivory colored tea-length dress which had quarter sleeves and a very simple silhouette.
- KAT DENNINGS – Kat really killed it at the People’s Choice Awards red carpet with her lacey black ensemble and sexy, strappy heels. Her whole outfit had that Old World Hollywood glam to it that, to be honest, not a lot of other celebs could easily achieve.
- SARAH HYLAND – paying attention to even the smallest details pays off. Sarah Hyland wore a gorgeous and heavily-beaded Christian Siriano creation and she definitely sparkled in it. Silver, tulle and beads – all these made the stunning look that Hyland sported to the event.
- STANA KATIC – last but not least on the list of the best dressed celebs from the People’s Choice Awards is Stana Katic who wore an amazing Carolina Herrera ball gown with white daisy embroidery details. The dress looked every inch delicate and feminine and it made Stana look super glam.