So, just recently the 2014 VMA or Video Music Awards by MTV was held and, of course, there was a parade of the stars on the VMA red carpet. Even when you’re not into music as much or if you’re not really the type who cares to know about recent red carpet events like these, I’m pretty sure there’s this part in you that wonders about what the stars wore. I mean, who doesn’t love a good sneak peak at what’s hot and what’s not in fashion, right? Here are some of the best dressed celebrities at the VMAs.
- Beyonce – aside from her truly show-stopping and jaw-dropping performance (which seemed more like her concert, by the way – yes, she will always be Queen Bey), another thing that made Beyonce stand out from the crowd was her red carpet dress. Beyonce took the Little Black Dress to a whole new level with this Nicholas Jebran creation. The dress was sheer and sparkly and peek-a-boo-ey in all the right places making Beyonce top every list of best dressed celebs at the VMA including this one.
- Kendall Jenner – Kendall has always been one of the more chic and stylish out of the Jenner and Kardashian sisters and she proves that you don’t have to be more mature to sport such style. Kendall wore a black Alon Livne jumpsuit which featured a mesh bodice. She paired it with gold accessories, making the look simply sophisticated and classy.
- Joan Smalls – Balmain seemed to be the designer of choice by many celebs at the VMAs, including Joan Smalls. Joan wore a colorful tribal dress inspired mini number by Balmain which featured what looked like a poncho on top of it.
- Jourdan Dunn – another Balmain creation spotted at the VMA was on British fashion model Jourdan Dunn. Jourdan wore a two-piece number which included a simple black bandeau top and a flattering maxi-length trumpet skirt which showed off her sexy curves.
- Miley Cyrus – after being so controversial during the last year’s VMA, Miley seemed to have cleaned up pretty well and was even look every bit fierce and fabulous in Alexandre Vauthier. Miley wore black leather coordinated which included a bandeau top and high waisted harem-ish pants. She kept it plain and simple and wore no flashy jewelry or crazy accessory of any kind.\
- Taylor Swift – of course, let’s not forget about Taylor Swift (who also did an awesome performance at the VMA) and her drool-worthy, chic and flirty romper. Taylor wore a blue Mary Krantzou romper which had gold and brown letters printed on it and she also wore plum leather peep-toe booties to finish the whole look off.
- Jennifer Lopez – J.Lo once again proved that she still has it (and perhaps she will always have it) and wore a stunning and sexy, sparkly, silver cutout dress at the VMA. The dress, which was by Charbel Zoe, looked like it was meant especially for Jennifer, hugging every inch of her body in the most flattering way.