This month went by so quickly I can hardly believe that in a few days, we’re going to be in December already! November was filled with so many fashion gold mine moments and events but I think that the best one is the recent American Music Awards where a lot of our favorite celebrities showed up and brought their A-game on the red carpet. Read on as we look back at the best dressed celebrities on the AMA red carpet.
- KENDALL JENNER – Kendall just killed it on the red carpet this week! She arrived wearing a gorgeous Yigal Azrouel creation which showed just the right amount of skin so that it still looked classy but hip and edgey at the same time on her.
- KATE BECKINSALE – wearing an elegant white Kaufmanfranco dress with cut out details, Kate Beckinsale looked nothing short of a goddess. Her dress fitted like a glove and hugged her in all the right places, showing off her sexy curves. Her simple neutral makeup and the accessories she wore with the dress completed the whole look to perfection.
- SELENA GOMEZ – Selena Gomez wowed us to no end in her sophisticated dress from Giorgio Armani Prive. The black figure-hugging dress showcased Selena’s hourglass figure in the classiest way. Truly, she’s come a long way.
- JENNIFER LOPEZ – she’s still got it! And perhaps will always have it. Like, forever. J.Lo slayed the red carpet with a sexy tie-around Reem Acra dress which showed off her amazingly toned midsection which will make anyone want to go to the gym.
- RITA ORA – Rita brought a little bit of sunshine for everybody in a stunning bright yellow dress by Zac Posen. She completed the look with minimal accessories and a cute bun and we can’t get enough of it!
- JULIANNE HOUGH – a bright coral dress with pink and gold accents and geometrical details is what actress Julianne Hough wore to the AMA. The dress which was by Zuhair Murad also had a thigh high slit which made Hough show a lot of leg.
- GIULIANNA RANCIC – E! News host Giuliana Rancic also looked very charming in an Alex Perry dress which featured an asymmetrical shoulder and an asymmetrical slit as well. The dress was cinched right by the waist, making it look even more flattering, and the look was completed minimal accessories and awesomely sexy strappy shoes.
- ADRIANNA COSTA – TV personality Adriana Costa closes off our list of the best dressed celebs at the AMAs with a gorgeous ensemble consisting of a floral bustier-like crop top, black high waisted bottom shapewear and a sheer pleated skirt overlay.