Summer just keeps getting hotter by the day and right now, I am just done with trying to wear makeup with the heat constantly melting it and leaving a blob of a mess on my face. On days when I really have to wear makeup, I wear as little as I can get away with. I’m sure there are a lot of you ladies out there who feel the same way too. If you’re wishing for a nice way to cool down, check out some of the best cooling beauty products to try this summer.
- EVIAN MINERAL WATER SPRAY MIST – who needs fancy water is a pressurized bottle? Beauty enthusiasts on a sweltering hot summer day, that’s who. Evian’s mineral water mist is literally the closest thing you can get to a shower when you’re out and about on a hot scorching day. It rehydrates and revitalizes the skin while also reviving your makeup.
- FACIAL TOWELETTES – if you just can’t get yourself to get the ‘fancy water in a bottle’ because you think it’s too expensive, here’s a more affordable and totally practical option for you. Facial towelettes or facial wipes are super inexpensive so stocking up is not a problem. They’re real handy, too, and can fit in even the smallest purse. My personal favorites are the Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes.
- SUNBLOCK MIST – getting your SPF on before you leave the house is one thing but having it to protect and cool you down at the same time is another. This is why I love the Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Sunblock Body Mist. It’s light and refreshing but at the same time protects your skin so well from the sun.
- YOGHURT COOLING GEL – Fro-yo is yummy and all but I don’t think I want to have it all day everyday just to cool down. Thankfully, Korres has this amazing Yoghurt Cooling Gel that you can slather on your face and body anytime to relieve it from excessive heat. It’s a great after-sun care product to add to your kit.
- PEPPERMINT BODY WASH – cool down after a long day with a nice, refreshing and invigorating shower. Make the refreshing feeling last by using a nice and minty shower gel to keep you cool for the rest of the day. I personally like Burt’s Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash because it’s both refreshing and moisturizing at the same time but on days when I want something a little more sweet smelling, I go for Philosophy’s Peppermint Stick body wash.