Hi beauties! Here’s another review to enjoy!
I received this as a Christmas present from my younger Brother together with the Benefit Bella Bamba Blusher that I will review soon. If you have seen my previous FOTD with my LOllylens review here, this is one of the products that I used to get that clear and flawless look.
Benefit Porefessional – described as…
Size: 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz.
- It has a nice squeeze tube with narrow opening, it dispenses the right amount of product to use.
- Foil Sealed to the mouth of the opening, which means Sterile, guaranteed Freshness!
- Works as a great primer/make-up base, it fairly controls the oil production.
- Foundation goes on smoothly and easily, especially on thick creamy type
- It smoothens out fine lines on forehead and pores on my problem areas, almost creates a ‘blur’ on my skin.
- It has a light flesh tint that blends well while it blurs the pore surface leaving a powdery finish
- It has a lightly flesh colored tint but transparent when blended in.
- It dries super smooth and has a matte velvety finish
- It doesn’t break my skin out. No allergies, No zittage!
- Very lightweight and non-greasy. Makes my skin look perfectly smooth
- You will only need a tiny amount to go a long way.
- It has silicone content, if you’re allergic to this ingredient; this is definitely not for you.
- It contains a tiny floral scent that goes off easily upon application. Tiny scent is a bit bothersome for other people but I find it nice =)
- The tube is a bit narrow with a fair amount of product, though I would love it even more if it is in a BIG Bottle with a lot more content.
- For Dry or very Dry skin, it may cause a little dryness , so make sure you prep your skin with moisturizer.
- Prepare your skin by applying a GOOD moisturizer, as it can dry some areas.
- Pat a small amount of product on where the pores and fine lines are; gently blend the product in a circular motion.
- I recommend applying this with clean fingers only. Avoid using it with a sponge or brush if you want to avoid wastage.
- Blend until the product dissolves into the skin and makes your skin have that powdery smooth texture.
- You may opt to apply more product on areas that oil up easily/has visible pores then lesser on areas that aren’t really problematic.
- I suggest to apply this on areas needed instead of applying on your whole face as it can dry some areas easily especially with a combination skin type.
- If you’re not suffering from large pores, obvious-looking pores or fine lines, you just need an oil-control primer, like Laura Mercier for non-silicone based or Smashbox Primer for oily skin or Palladio for affordable effective primer.
- Always test the product before purchase, Do a patch test if you’re not sure with the ingredients.
- Always remove your makeup and clean your face well before bed time.
How much and where to purchase? available locally for PHP 1,600 at Benefit, Greenbelt 5 Makati