Valentine’s Day is coming up and whether you have a date or you don’t, it’s important to show yourself some love on this day. After all, they say you can’t fully love others without loving yourself first, right? Now, there are lots of ways that you can give yourself a little extra lovin’ on V-day but if you’re someone who’s into beauty and makeup, we’ve got some extra special ideas for you on beauty treats to spoil yourself with for Valentine’s day. Check them out below.
- GET A FACIAL – how often do you really take time out of your day to make sure your face is getting all the care and attention that it needs? If you’re someone who lives a busy life, chances are that you may not be caring for your face as much as you really need to so treat it to a facial this Valentine’s Day so you could get that glow back.
- SHOP FOR MAKEUP – you know you love it so why not indulge yourself in a little shopping spree on Valentine’s Day? It doesn’t have to be grand and you don’t need to blow all your savings on it either. If you’re on a budget but feel that you deserve some new makeup, hit up the drugstore! There are lots of drugstore brands out there that have really good quality at an affordable price.
- GO TO THE SPA – whether it’s a small treat like a paraffin wax or an overall body indulgence like a scrub and massage, the spa is definitely the place to go if you’re looking for a way to really go all out on pampering yourself. The peaceful environment and serene ambiance is sure to have you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after your treatment.
- TRY CHOCOLATE BEAUTY PRODUCTS – who says chocolate is only for eating? If you’re trying to limit your sweets intake, why not try lush and decadent chocolate beauty products instead? Body butters, whipped body creams and face masks are just some of the beauty products you can get in chocolate to spoil yourself with on Valentine’s Day.
- GET A MAKEOVER – lastly, if you’re looking for a really fun way to spend the whole day, just before your big date (whether with friends or your special someone), go for a makeover! Get a haircut, have your hair dyed another color or maybe just get your hair and makeup done. Change up your look and see how you and your date likes it. You might just find your next signature look.
- STAYCATION STYLE – don’t let your tight budget keep you from pampering yourself on Valentine’s Day. Go to the pantry and see if you have stuff you can use as an ingredient to DIY beauty treats like hair masks, face masks or even bath treats and do a home spa day. Call in your girlfriends to join the fun.