The news of the newest member of the Kardashian – Jenner clan took the world by storm and while many have expressed speculations even before Bruce Jenner came out in the open and introduced Caitlyn, the shock coupled with wonder and amazement was certainly very real Caitlyn was officially introduced to the world. Now that she’s here, we can’t help but notice how this fine lady has some very cunning similarities with as well as interesting differences from the rest of the Kardashian – Jenner ladies and I think that’s what makes her beauty unique. If you love Caitlyn’s classy and sophisticated beauty, check out these beauty tips we’ve learned from Caitlyn Jenner.
- EYEBROWS ARE EVERYTHING – hers are not as sharply and highly arched as those of any of her daughters’ but they sure are are nice and clean and neat and simple and I think that is part of the reason why Caitlyn Jenner’s beauty looks naturally soft and feminine. The way her eye brows delicately frame her face and make her eyes stand out is amazing.
- KEEP UP WITH THE TRENDS – keeping up with the latest trends in fashion and in beauty is one of the Kardashian – Jenner girls’ common skills and Caitlyn herself is no stranger to what’s hot and what’s not in today’s fashion and beauty looks.
- LESS IS MORE – in case you haven’t noticed, Caitlyn’s look seems to be the tamest out of all the Kardashian – Jenner ladies. She contours but not to the point that she appears too perfectly chiseled. She wears makeup but not every single funky color in the palette and she knows how to do her hair in a way that would make her not too perfectly poised but neither too shabbily styled. For Caitlyn, it seems like it’s all about finding the right balance.
- NATURAL AND NEUTRAL IS WHERE IT’S AT – you want a classy and sophisticated look that’s guaranteed to having you looking effortlessly well put together every single time? Don’t do anything too bold and dramatic with your makeup. Instead, follow Caitlyn Jenner’s lead and do a neutral look or, even better, a natural look. Earthy tones on the eyes and nude on the lips always makes for a great look.
- SMALL DETAILS MATTER – when it comes to looking beautiful all over, you have to pay attention to the smallest details. This could mean making sure your legs are shaved, your nails are done and you hair is fixed before stepping out.