I am so excited to show you my latest online haul from La Petite Confiserie
I am so impressed and satisfied with my first purchase with them. I got my First Beauty Blender with Cleanser Kit today, way sooner than I anticipated as I only settled my payment yesterday. The price is competitive enough compared to other sellers that I have already checked. I got mine for Php1850 with a very cute freebie of Sephora by OPI mini nail lacquer. Their service is remarkable and will definitely placing another order soon.
I’ve been wanting to try these babies for the longest time, I figured that it would be a good thing to finally get one. Now, I finally jumped on the bandwagon!
- Starter Kit with 1 Beauty Blender Sponge, 150ml BB Cleanser, Plastic Case and Instruction Card.
- It can be used damp or dry.
- Washable, Re-usable, and Re-cyclable.
- Pointed end works to cover Blemishes
- Blender Cleanser designed to maintain the quality of the sponge
So far, I am loving it! can’t get enough! LOL
What I love…
- The elliptical teardrop shape of the sponge using a stipple and bounce method, is perfect to create a flawless face in a breeze.
- It’s a versatile sponge. Great tool for applying and blending of almost all types of make-up: liquid base foundation, cream concealer, cream blush, etc.. For me, it’s the perfect tool for applying the Nars Multiples.
- Great for sensitive skin- as it is latex free, anti-microbial and super super super soft, it doesn’t give me a hard and prickly feel like the other stippling brush.
- It doesn’t give me a streaky or fake look.
- No product wastage as it doesn’t absorb too much liquid.
- The cleanser has a gentle anti-microbial formula, has a lavender scent, and it is so foamy. It has a cute pump that dispenses a dime size amount of cleanser directly on to the sponge. I tried to use it with my Mac brushes and does the job well.
What I don’t love…
- It’s quite expensive for a sponge that could probably last you for 6 months.
So, Have you ever purchased from La Petite Confiserie? Have you tried the amazing BB sponge?
Last but not the Least
If you haven’t seen and joined My First Giveaway,
please do so by clicking here.