Winter is a great time to get creative with your outfits because you’re free to layer up your clothes without having to worry about being too warm but one of my personal favorite things about winter that I know a lot of other fashionistas out there look forward to is being able to wear boots all day every day! Not only are boots a great way to sass up your outfit, they’re great for keeping your feet warm and dry, too! Beat the winter blues with these gorgeous boots now.
- PRANCING IN PRINTS – you don’t see this too often because most women would stick to the plain and neutral ones since they are more practical and versatile but if you have a little bit of cash to splurge on a pair, go ahead and buy one! Printed boots are great for giving your outfit a lot of personality. It makes your look unique and sets you apart from the crowd.
- QUILTED LEATHER LUXE – leather boots have a sleek look to them but having a quilted texture just adds more of that classy, elegant look and feel to your shoes. They also add a bit of a girly touch to the whole outfit.
- WEDGE BOOTS – if you’re a petite gal and you can’t live without the extra height boost, wintertime might be your least favorite time to be putting on those heels. The streets are slippery and heels just make walking on snow harder. As an alternative, why not go for wedge boots? They can make you taller just like heels but they’re safer and more stable to walk on.
- OVER THE KNEE – over the knee boots are all the rage right now and are giving ankle booties a run for their money. These can be a little tricky to pull off but the general rule is just to not wear anything too sexy with it so your outfit doesn’t end up looking cheap or tacky.
- LACED UP LOVELIES – lace up boots are the perfect for adding a playful masculine touch to any sweet and dainty girly outfit. On days when you want to switch things up, you can also wear it to complete a tomboy themed look. If you don’t want to get a too-strong masculine feel incorporated to your look, go for high heeled lace up boots instead. The heels will let you keep much of the feminine side of your look.