Accessorizing is something that no stylish woman should ever take for granted. No matter how small your accessories may be, they’re crucial and they can make a big difference in your outfit. If you’ve ever experienced dressing up and feeling like there’s something missing in your look, it probably was the accessories. There are always new trends coming up when it comes to accessories but nothing beats the good ol’ classics as well as the basics. Here are some basic accessories that will take your outfits to the next level.
- STUD EARRINGS – stud earrings are fool-proof. They go with just about any outfit as well as with any makeup look. You can wear them if you’re wearing a something wild and bold if you want to make sure you don’t go over the top or you can wear them with a rather plain and simple outfit if you want to keep the minimalistic them going. Diamond studs are a classic but if you find them too ritzy for the look you’re going for, you can always opt for pearl or plain gold or silver studs instead.
- OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES – with so many styles to choose from (cat eye, aviators, vintage, round, the list goes on!), it can be tricky to pick a pair of sunglasses to match your outfit and flatter your face at the same time. My favorite go-to pair of sunnies is an oversized one. Oversized shades never fail to flatter any face shape and they’re super chic and amazingly versatile and fab, they work well with any look.
- STATEMENT NECKLACE – another accessory that you should always have in your arsenal is a statement necklace; one that’s not too simple but not too bold either.
- DRESS WATCH – a dress watch can turn any outfit from drab to fab. It has a very sleek vibe to it that helps if you want to do the borrowed from the boys trend but you can also use it to amp up your look when power dressing.
- STRUCTURED PURSE – it doesn’t have to be designer or anything fancy. A good structured purse will go a long way and will take your outfit places. Look for a design that’s both sturdy and pleasing to the eye. You can get designer – inspired pieces from Etsy and other online stores for a piece that’s sure to complete your look.