WHERE: AVON LADIES
Hello everyone! First, i wanna say thank you for all your sweet comments on my previous post! (these messages keep me inspired! thank you so much:)*hugs* so today, ill be doing a product review about Avon superSHOCK Mascara I’ve been using this product for 2 months now so i guess its about time to write my honest thoughts about this product. I bought this along with Avon Glimmer sticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and Brown (which I will make a separate post for it) if you’re looking for a product that will give you more dramatic lashes, screams volume and cheaper then Avon superSHOCK Mascara is what you’re looking for! So what i love about this product?
– the best word to describe it? IMPRESSIVE! as in the best mascara ever!
– i love the volumizing effect of this product!
– comparable to Cover Girl Lash Blast! and they work almost the same but hello? for that price? you can’t beat it :))
– When i put it on for the first time i was like “OMG amazing!” it really lengthens and volumizes my lashes.
– it doesn’t smudge and dries quickly
– it does nice job in separating my lashes
– Its easy to takeoff using my Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover.
– you’ll get the length and volume that you want in one application.
– It has a huge brush! – its not for the lower lashes.
– keeps the curl all day
Mine’s k20 black shade. It has a long bristles so it gets a lot of products on to the wand and provides a full coverage.
Here’s a picture of my long thin lashes
(without the product)
firt application – i love the how good it separates my lashes , it lengthens and volumizes in one application
i didn’t put too much of the product on second and third application since it made my lashes look thicker already on the first application.
Overall, i love this product! i will give this 4 out of 5:)
And here’s FOTD AND OOTD
for you guys! 😉
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation(
Bare Escentual Mineral Veil(
Ever Bilena lipstick in POLISH
Avon superSHOCK Mascara
Fashion21 Liquid Eyeliner
Top, Belt, Shorts – Market
Necklace – from
that’s it for today guys! 😀
How about you what’s your HG mascara?