The red carpet is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and most highly anticipated part of any award show and the Cannes Film Festival is no different. The Cannes Film Festival is about to end but before it does, let’s take a look at all the best looks from the Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet so far.
- JOAN SMALLS – Joan Smalls looked incredible in a white matching two-piece number consisting of a crop top and a skirt with a thigh high slit featuring mesh-like laser cut details. Along with her white purse and light tan shoes, this ensemble truly embodied what sexy sophistication is all about.
- NATALIE PORTMAN – another simply stunning number from the Cannes Film Festival red carpet is from Natalie Portman. Natalie wore a gorgeous teal Lanvin dress that featured a low neckline, simple and clean lines and very subtle gold hardware details.
- IRINA SHAYK – Irina looked every bit like a golden goddess in her jewel encrusted Versace dress paired up with Chopard jewelry. She also finished up her look with a pair of metallic golden heels that, along with the thigh high slit on her dress, drew attention to her long and truly envy-worthy legs.
- KRISTINA BAZAN – blogger Kristina Bazan chose to go with a more trendy look and opted for a jumpsuit with a black belt to wear to the Cannes Film Festival red carpet. She finished her outfit off with a sleek updo, a smoky eye and black heels.
- EMMA STONE – Emma went for the usual sexy feminine look but this time, she gave it a rather fun and whimsical twist. Emma’s Oscar dela Renta dress was pretty and fancy in all the right, grown up and sophisticated ways. The lace looked awesome, the length was perfect and the skirt part – it’s like a posh take on a tutu! Who wouldn’t love that?!
- JULIANNE MOORE – velvet and leather together in one outfit – can things get any more fancy and sophisticated? Julianne sure knows how to make us drool from the red carpet. Her gorgeous wine colored Givenchy number was everything that a stylephile would want for any fancy event. Chopard jewelry finished off the look and really took it to the next level.
- CHERYL (COLE) FERNANDEZ – VERSINI – here’s a gorgeous Ralph and Russo number on Cheryl Cole. The very neutral ensemble consisted of a sexy dress with lace top that featured a low neckline, a thigh high slit, a short train and a cape for extra drama. The look was finished off with a pair of nude shoes that perfectly matched the dress.
- LUPITA NYONG’O – Lupita channels her inner Cinderella yet again on the Cannes red carpet as she shows up wearing a beautifully embellished Gucci Premiere dress in a gorgeous teal-ish color. The dress had dreamy layers, gorgeous textures and dramatic movements that gave it that princess-y look and feel to it.