We all want a little bit of luxury in life, whatever form it may come in. Unfortunately, a life of luxury isn’t available to every single one of us. That doesn’t mean, though that we can’t work for it and treat ourselves to it every now and then, right? If you’re someone who likes to work hard and play hard (or should we say “splurge hard”?), check out these affordable luxuries to add to your wardrobe this year that are sure to motivate you.
- A NICE LEATHER JACKET – faux leather is great when you’re in your 20s but as you grow older, you’ll want more classic pieces in your wardrobe that will actually last and a genuine leather jacket is one of them. These are great for adding that sleek, chic vibe to any look or for lending a tougher look to a super dainty and girly outfit.
- A DESIGNER CARRY ALL TOTE – they aren’t expensive for nothing, you know. Most designer totes are sought after because they’re not just beautiful, they’re very sturdy too and they last way longer than those cheap ones you can get from the mall. If you have a bit more cash to spend, spend it on a cute designer carry all tote that’s roomy enough to fit all your essentials and a few miscellaneous stuff.
- SLEEK SUNNIES – I know you’re thinking $50 for a pair of sunglasses is probably too much but if you have some cash to splurge then, hey, go ahead and buy that pair. Make the splurge a worthy one by opting for a classic design that you’ll be able to wear with anything and for years to come.
- A CLASSY COAT – a coat is something that no woman should ever be without. It’s a must have in any lady’s closet so with that being said, investing in a classic one is something you should do now. A trench coat is always a great choice if you’re looking for something timeless but if you want something more fun and exciting, go and shop for a statement coat.
- GOLD JEWELRY – gold jewelry always makes any outfit look classier and more chic. Even a dainty gold chain necklace against something as simple as a black dress is sure to look fab, especially when worn with the right stuff. If you have a cooler skin tone, try wearing white gold. It’s a great alternative to silver when it comes to investment pieces.