Contrary to what men think, girls aren’t actually that hard to get gifts for. You don’t have to get ladies expensive gifts all the time, we appreciate the small stuff, too! If you’re looking for a holiday gift to give to a girl who’s in love with fashion and style, you’re in luck! We have a list of things that every fashionphile and stylista would love on our ‘accessories gift guide for her’ down below. Read on and take your pick!
- FLASH TATTOOS – these started to get super popular back in summer during music festival season and they’re still hot and on trend right now. They’re inexpensive, they’re chic and they’re useful – you can never go wrong with giving this as a gift to a girl who loves to accessorize! Flash tattoos come in a variety of styles and designs, too, so you’re sure to find some that she’s sure to love.
- SUNGLASSES – sunglasses are essential for protecting your eyes against the sun and giving your look a sassy vibe. If you’re looking for something that she’ll surely get lots of use out of, give her a pair of sunnies. Not sure what style / design would look good on her or which ones she will like? Stick to classics like a cat eye or wayfarers or even oversized ones. These are universally flattering and really easy to pull off.
- STUD EARRINGS – what fashion girl doesn’t love jewelry? A pair of earrings is a fool-proof gift you can get any girl who loves to dress up and accessorize. Statement earrings are great and all but if you don’t know her style, a pair of simple studs is always a safe bet.
- A LITTLE PURSE – whether you’re on a budget or you just don’t know what style of bag to get her but still want to get her something useful and cute, a little purse like a pouch or a clutch is something that you can opt for. Look for something that’s roomy enough to fit things like cash, keys, cards and her mobile phone and maybe a few cosmetics.
- SCARF – let her know you care that she stays warm during the cold winter by giving her a nice little scarf. What’s great about a scarf is that she can use it all year long, not just as a scarf but also as another kind of accessory like a hair bandana, a belt or a bag accessory.