It’s almost time for Coachella and a few other festivals, are you ready? Aside from the music and the festivities, one other thing that’s celebrated during festivals like Coachella is fashion. Yes, fashion has become an integral part of these events and we’re not complaining and it has become a goldmine of gorgeous spring and summer outfit inspiration, too.
- Boho with a bit of goth – if you love both Boho and goth fashion and you can’t decide on which one to channel for your festival look, why not do as Vanessa Hudgens did and do both? Style your Boho look as you would but try to incorporate more of the darker colors along the way to achieve the perfect balance between these two styles.
- Cool and casual – not a fan of Boho? That’s okay. You can still create a cute outfit that you can wear to the festival like this one below. A bandeau underneath denim overalls make for a really cool and casual look that’s also perfect for everyday street style looks.
- Sexy gypsy – since Boho fashion pretty much gets most of its elements from the gypsies, why not go all out and dress like a gypsy, at least for a day, and create an outfit that will definitely make you stand out from the rest of the crowd?
- Sheer sophistication – crop tops and bandeaus are not the only things you can wear to the festivals, you know. If you want a cute outfit that you don’t have to spend money on, slip into your cutest bikini, throw on a sheer maxi cover up and finish the look off with a hat and a pair of cute sandals and you’re good to go.
- Simply chic – you don’t have to do a crazy look with all sorts of colors and prints on it to achieve a fabulous look for the festival. Check out the outfit below to see what I mean.
- Stunning statement – when you have an accessory as stunning as Jourdan Dunn’s necklace below, you really don’t have to worry about what to wear. Just throw on something basic and let your statement do the talking.
- Fringe-tastic – who knew a good fringed vest could elevate a simple all-black ensemble and take it to a whole new level? Check out Gigi Hadid’s simple but stylish look below.
- Supermodel style – not sure what to wear to Coachella? Perhaps Kendall’s outfit below will give you some inspiration. It’s a cute outfit that incorporates a lot of today’s trends with just a bit of a Boho vibe.
- Easy breezy – can a white dress take you through a festival in style? The answer is yes and the secret to pulling it off is to go all out on your accessories.