Jeans are an ultimate must have for summer. It’s that one thing in your closet you just can’t stop wearing during this time of the year. Aside from being easy and light, jeans are also very versatile and can fit just about any style genre. Here are a few cool and chic ways to wear your jeans this summer.
- Distressed and tattered – is there any more summer-y street style way to wear your jeans this season than to have it distressed and tattered? If you love adding a hint of rough ruggedness to your look, this is the easiest way to do just that.
- White – regular jeans are great and all but white jeans take summer outfits to the next level even without you trying. If you’re looking for a way to give your everyday summer outfits a slightly dressier, more posh look, try swapping out regular jeans with a white pair.
- Wide legged jeans – summer is such a great time to channel the Boho vibe and what better way to do so with a casual feel than to wear wide legged jeans? Pair it up with long, breezy tops and accessorize with cute and chunky pieces to complete the look.
- Cropped – another really cute way to wear your jeans this summer is to wear them cropped. Cropped jeans paired up with open sandals make for the ultimate summer look. You can opt for a cropped jean vest or cropped jean jacket, too, if you don’t feel like wearing cropped pants.
- Off shoulder jean dress – too hot outside for pants? Slip into a fun and flirty cute off shoulder jean dress. It’s a versatile outfit that you can dress up or dress down, depending on the look you want to achieve for the day.
- Jean shirt dress – shirt dresses are cute and chic but, more importantly, they’re chic and stylish too. If you’re looking for a lazy day outfit, this is definitely a good one to keep in mind,
- Jean culottes – not a fan of boot cut and skinny jeans? Try wearing jean culottes! They’re so comfy and chic, you might never be able to live without them ever again.
- Overall jeans – overalls are perfect for the ladies who aren’t done with the 90s comeback trend just yet and wearing it in denim makes the look even more nostalgic. Wear it with either a plain white shirt or a stripe one to really take the look back to the 90s.