A white top is a very versatile piece of clothing item that no woman should be without. Whether it’s a plain white tee, a crisp white button up, or a dressy white blouse, your white top is something that you can rely on during days when you just want something quick, simple and easy. Here are a few ideas on how to wear a white top.
- Underneath denim overalls – for a clean and simple look with a hint of 90s fashion, wear your white top with a denim overalls. Roll up the sleeves to give it a bit of a utilitarian vibe or keep it clean and classic, you choice.
- With denim shorts and a hat – the combination of a white top with denim shorts and a nice hat make for a really chic spring / summer outfit. If you want a no-fuss go-to look for the season, you should definitely try this combo out.
- Paired with printed pants – liven up your white top by pairing it up with cute printed pants. The print could be anything, depending on the season. A white top with floral print pants sound great for summer while a white top with checkered pants would be great for fall.
- All white – if you’re the kind who loves clean, minimalistic looks then this look is for you. An all-white outfit is perfect for getting that pure, dainty, innocent look. Go for white accessories if you want to go full on or add a pop of color if you feel that it’s too stark for you.
- Off the shoulder – a plain white top can seem so basic. If you want to step up your game, opt for a sexy white off the shoulder top instead. And because it’s white, you’re not running the risk of it looking too racy or sexy at all.
- Crop top – another way to get a more glam and sexy look is to opt for a white crop top. DIY an old white tee if you’re feeling craftsy or head to your favorite boutique to get the latest styles and designs.
- Black and white – the combination of black and white in an outfit can lead to a timeless look that’s very easy to pull off. Wearing your white top with black bottoms or topping it off with black outerwear is great if you want something edgy and sophisticated.
- With lace – if you’re the girly kind who loves all things cute and pretty, a white top with anything lacy might just be the outfit idea that you’re looking for! Finish off with chic shoes and you’re good to go.