Pairing necklaces and tops can be tricky but if you know what you’re doing, it can really help you take your look to the next level. And, speaking of necklaces, check out these necklaces that you need to complete your summer wardrobe.
- Pearl necklace – if you love sticking to the classics, go for a single string pearl necklace. For one that you can easily pair with less dressy looks, a bauble pearl necklace is perfect and for a more elegant and extravagant statement, you can go for layered pearls.
- Dainty chain necklace – perfect for everyday and for adding just a hint of lux to your daily looks, a dainty chain necklace is a definite must in every girl’s list of must have accessories / jewelry. If you’re feeling bolder, you can layer several dainty chain necklaces of different lengths for a chic statement.
- Long necklace – a long necklace (any style) is great for accessorizing plain and simple tops. It’s also the kind of necklace you want to go for if you want to create the illusion of a slightly longer upper torso or if you want to draw some attention to a sexy, low neckline.
- Choker – chokers are so hot and on trend right now, it would be a crime not to own at least one. If you love doing grunge-inspired looks, a simple, black choker would be nice. If you’re more of a girly-girl, try to look for a dressier choker that will add a sophisticated touch to your look.
- Pompom necklace – Pompoms are one of summer’s hottest trends and if you don’t feel like you could pull off wearing pompom on your clothes, you can always go for pompom accessories and one of the best ones to go for is a pompom necklace since it’s a great way to adding an element of fun to your look.
- Chunky statement necklace – a chunky statement necklace is something that can liven up your look and take it to the next level. It’s the perfect necklace to wear with casual and street style looks that you feel needs some bumping up.
- Druzy necklace – If you ever feel like that diamond necklace is a bit too much for the look you have on but you still want something special and sparkly to go with your outfit, this is something that you can opt for instead. And since druzies come in all colors, they make a great summer accessory, too!
- Beaded necklace – another really cool and subtle way to wear more color for your summertime outfits is to accessorize with a colorful beaded necklace. This is perfect if you want to wear more than just one color but don’t want an outfit that’s too over the top.