Denim has always been a huge part of our lives. Everyone loves a good piece of denim, and your favorite style stars and fashion icons are no exception. In fact, some of them have even said that they will choose denim over any other fabric on any given day if they had to choose. One of the things that I personally love about denim is that it’s super easy to style. You can wear it with just about anything and it will look amazing. Unless you’re aiming to get dressed to the nines and look super posh, denims are wonderful. For the holidays this year, why not swap out those ritzy pieces with denim? Here’s how.
- Classic New York – this gorgeous outfit makes a great go-to holiday look. It’s easy and casual yet still chic and sophisticated and it lets you wear your favorite pair of jeans, too. It’s a look that every New Yorker is sure to love since it is both stylish and comfortable.
- Plaid holiday – if you want to add a festive touch to your denim look but you don’t want anything that’s too over the top, you can always just add a splash of traditional holiday colors like red and green here and there. Having both colors interwoven in a plaid pattern makes even better.
- Street style party look – here’s a simple but chic look for the street style loving girls out there. A festive sweater in your preferred holiday color, your sexiest pair of jeans and some serious thigh high skinny boots is all you need to pull off this gorgeous ensemble.
- Runway statement – if you’ve always been the kind of girl who loves making a statement and creating looks that are inspired by outfits fresh from the runway, this is the kind of holiday denim look that is perfect for you. Loud, festive, and super cute, this ensemble is something that only bold and fearless fashionistas can pull off.
- Daytime denim – got a daytime holiday party to attend to and not sure what to wear? This cute off shoulder dress would make a great look. It’s denim so it’s casual enough for the day, but the cut and the design is dressy enough to be worn to a party.
- Girly glam – this cute look is great for all the girly girls out there. The combination of something so casual like denim and something so fun and frilly like a tutu skirt is definitely something that you can wear to a holiday party.
- Supermodel style – if there’s anyone who knows how to wear denim for the holidays, it’s Lily Aldridge. In this outfit, she shows us the perfect balance of cool and casual and glam and girly. A cropped denim jacket over a glitzy, ritzy dress is just the perfect way to wear denim to a fun holiday party.
Here are a few more denim looks that you can wear to holiday parties.