Thanks to her breakout movie 50 Shades of Grey where she played the lead female role named Anastasia Steele, we’ve seen more and more of Dakota Johnson, especially on the red carpet and out in the streets. Of course, seeing her more means getting to know her sense of style more and so far we’re loving it! While totally chic and sophisticated, her style has that effortless, laidback air to it that just can’t be beat. One thing that we noticed about her looks is how she always has awesome pairs of shoes to complete them. Here are some of the times we envied Dakota Johnson’s shoe game.
- When she proved these black ballerina lace-ups are perfect for any look – Dakota has been seen wearing these comfy-looking pair of black ballerina lace-up shoes everywhere and we’re jealous! Those shoes look amazing and she proves that you can pull them off with any look.
- When she made black and white the most interesting color combo ever – who would’ve thought we’d go gaga for black and white until we saw these gorgeous shoes on Dakota Johnson? She wore them with a black and white dress, too.
- When she pulled off these platforms with ease – when Dakota stepped out in this gorgeous printed dress which she paired up with plain, matte black platforms, our shoe-loving hearts cried. How can anyone look so good in a shoe trend that was popular decades ago?
- When she made “ugly” Birks look pretty again – we may have purchased our fair share of ugly shoes but we were never really sure if we could pull them off and strut our stuff out in public in them, right? Dakota, however, effortlessly made this pair of white Birks enviable.
- All the times she wore these white loafers – you can never go wrong with a pair of white loafers and if you don’t believe me, check out all these gorgeous outfits made complete with white loafers by none other than Dakota Johnson herself. Whether it’s street style, girly, or edgy, she’s worn these white loafers with a flare.
- When she wore Timbs like a pro – not every single girl who loves fashion can pull off a pair of Timberland boots without making it look like she borrowed it from her brother or her man, but Dakota Johnson did just that, as proven in this picture.
- And whenever she wore something super simple and strappy – Dakota seems to have a knack for dressy shoes that are simple, classic, sexy and strappy. Here are some of the best ones we’ve seen on her.