The right color combination for your summer outfits can make or break your look and while we all love a good monochromatic ensemble, nothing screams summer more than bright and vibrant color combos that turn heads and take our breaths away. If you’re looking for some inspiration for your summer wardrobe this year, check out these summer outfit color combinations that will take your style game to the next level.
- Green and yellow – fresh, clean, and vibrant – what more could you want for a summer outfit? If this sounds like your kind of thing, you should definitely go for a green and yellow color combo for your next summer outfit.
- Pastel blue and pink – anything pastel may be the ultimate color of choice for spring but that doesn’t mean you can’t take them beyond spring and into summer. If you’re a self-confessed girly girl and you love all things cute and feminine, try wearing pastel blue and pastel pink together in one look for a super cute and ultra girly summer look.
- Red and blue – who says you can only wear red and blue during the 4th of July? This color combo is perfect for those who love high contrast color combos that are super bright and vibrant. It’s also a great combo to go for if you want to make a statement with your look and it’s also perfect for channeling the nautical chic trend.
- Pink and gray – for a girly but sophisticated look, try sporting the color combination of pink and gray. Gray is the perfect color to anchor down your pink pieces to if you feel that going all out with pink will give your look too much of that juvenile vibe.
- Tan and turquoise – another bright + neutral color combo that you can wear this summer is turquoise paired up with tan. This color combo has a really nice beachy-Boho feel to it and is perfect for daytime summer looks.
- Pink and green – now, for a more whimsical take on summer color combos, the combination of pink and green is something that never fails. It’s a very bold color combo that can be a little tricky to pull off but pays off so, so well.
- Orange and teal – this color combo definitely has a ton of summery beach vibes going on and it’s the perfect one to go for if you want something fresh and unique for your next summer look.