St. Patrick’s Day (also known as St. Paddy’s Day) is right around the corner and whether you’re actually Irish who’s planning on going all out with the celebration or you just love joining in on the fun and festivities on this special holiday, you know that wearing green is a must on St. Paddy’s Day and while there’s no law that says you have to look fabulous on this day, there’s nothing wrong with getting dolled up a little, now, is there? Here are some super stylish ways to wear green for St. Paddy’s Day.
- Wear a green hat – if you want something subtle and not so cheeky or if green has never been your color, a subtle touch of a green hat might just be what you need to complete your look for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Slip into a green jumpsuit – on the other hand, if you’re planning on going all out with the green on St. Paddy’s Day, one really easy way to stay chic and stylish is to slip into a green jumpsuit. Keep it plain or go for printed, it all depends on the look you want to achieve.
- Throw on a green scarf – another really subtle way to wear green as a nod to St. Patrick’s Day and all the festivities is to simply throw on a green scarf on top of your outfit. This is perfect for those who want a more subtle way to join in on the tradition.
- Try green jewelry – whether it’s real jade, some plastic beads, a wooden statement piece or fancy gems, green jewelry is always a great way to wear green with style during St. Patrick’s Day.
- Layer with green outerwear – another really chic way to wear green for St. Patrick’s Day is to throw on green outerwear to layer up your look. A green coat, cardigan or jacket would be a really nice addition to a neutral outfit.
- Wear green shoes – green shoes are fabulous and they make a great fashion statement, too. it’s not every day that you see a girl walking around in green shoes but if you have a pair that you would love to show off, St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect excuse to do so.
- Don a monochromatic green outfit – we’ve saved the best for last. For those who really want to go all out and crazy on their green for St. Paddy’s Day, how about a monochromatic green look? Don’t forget to do some texture play while you’re at it to keep the look interesting.