Nude lipsticks are so hot and on trend right now but I know many of you are afraid of wearing it because you fear that your favorite nude lippie might leave you looking washed out. While that is indeed a possibility, there are also ways to prevent that from happening. Usually, our skin gets a bit paler during wintertime so this is the perfect time to explore new colors and if you love nudes, check out these nude lipsticks that will keep you looking fresh all winter long.
- Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor in Henne – this warm brown color with tiny little flecks of gold is the perfect 90s nude lip to sport this winter, especially for women with naturally darker skin. It has a very subtle festive hint to it that always livens up any look in an instant.
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Half ’n Half – this is another pretty nude shade for women with darker skin tones. Half ‘n half is a creamy lipstick that goes on smoothly and gives off a nice, natural finish.
- Kristofer Buckle Absolute Nude Lip Crayon in Nude Attitude – for the ladies out there with olive skin tones, this lipstick by Kristofer Buckle is a must try. It is a beautiful shade of pink with a hint of lovely coral that livens up the hue and gives it a brighter but still nude-y look.
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour in Fairest Nude – as for the ladies with much paler skin, you can try out this lipstick by L’Oreal. It’s a pinky nude that has just the right amount of color to bring life back to pale winter skin.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Sable Smoke – this is an amazing lip color that looks great on any skin tone. If you’re looking for a nice lip product to help you achieve Kylie Jenner’s ever-famous lips, this is the lipstick you need.
- Kohgendo Maifanshi Lipstick in Pink Beige – this is a gorgeous lipstick that’s a perfect balance between a nude and rosy color. It’s perfect for anyone who wants something that they can wear every day, even after winter, since this color looks great on any skin tone and color.
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive – this matte balm from Revlon is the ultimate winter nude lip product. The color is gorgeous and it is guaranteed to look great on anyone and the product itself, while perfectly matte, is moisturizing and nourishing on the lips.