Miami is a really popular vacation spot for spring breakers and beach lovers. The weather here is 99.9% amazing and some of the best beaches in the country are located here as well which is why if you’re looking for a place to strut that bikini bod you’ve worked for so long, there’s really no better place to do it that in Miami. Here are a few Miami fashion must haves, should you be staying here for a while to soak up some sun, sea, and fun.
- Cute swimsuits – going to the beach when you’re in Miami is inevitable. It is simply a must and you should come prepared. When packing for Miami, be sure to bring a cute swimsuit or two; it will surely come in handy.
- Light and airy tops – Miami weather is hot and tropical so light and airy tops are another must. Anything that allows air to pass through and help keep you cool is perfect. These can be paired with jeans or shorts for casual everyday looks.
- Shorts – another thing you’ll want to have in your wardrobe while in Miami are shorts. Shorts can really help beat the heat when in Miami plus they can help make you look really cute and sexy , too! Another bonus is that you can wear shorts with just about anything from a plain ol’ top and flip flops to a dressier top and some heels.
- Easy breezy dresses – any girl who’s into fashion can’t be without at least one dress, no matter when or where. For Miami, choose dresses that are light, easy, and breezy. Crochet, eyelet details, mesh panels – these are really great for Miami’s hot weather.
- Colorful pieces – anything colorful is always a yes for Miami so don’t be afraid to go all out on the bold colors when picking out a look to wear for the day. Colorful prints are most certainly welcome as well.
- Hats – whether it’s a fancy wide-brimmed hat, a sporty baseball cap, or a chic fedora, a hat to top off your look with is definitely a great piece to add to your Miami outfit. Not only are hats super stylish, they’ll help protect you from the sun as well.
- Open sandals – unless you have a formal meeting / event to go to, keep your closed shoes in the closet and opt for open sandals when in Miami. The hot weather is definitely going to make everything warm up, including your feet so opt for something that will let the air in.