Next to stripes, the leopard print is one of the most popular print patterns in women’s fashion. I think that any woman who wants to look fierce and fabulous knows that injecting a little bit of leopard print in their outfit is the way to go. Even if you’re not a big fan of the leopard print, having one or two items in this print design is a must. Here are 8 leopard printed items you should have in your closet.
- LEOPARD PRINT TOP – on days when you’re feeling like you want to look just a tad bit more fabulous, a leopard print top is sure to come in handy. Just go ahead and slip into one and pair it up with a comfy pair of jeans and you’re all set.
- LEOPARD PRINT DRESS – if you’re feeling a little bolder and more adventurous, a leopard printed dress is the way to go! Wearing a one-piece item like this is a great way to do leopard print in a very subtle head – to – toe way.
- LEOPARD PRINT JUMPSUIT / ROMPER – on the other hand, if you want a bolder, sexier and more contemporary take on the head-to-toe leopard print look, you can try a leopard print jumpsuit or romper instead.
- LEOPARD PRINT OUTERWEAR – whether it’s a jacket, a cardigan or a coat, a leopard print jacket is the ultimate must have for those who want something that will transform a simple outfit into one that’s chic and fab.
- LEOPARD PRINT PANTS – give your everyday ordinary outfit a wild twist by swapping your jeans with leopard print pants. The great thing about leopard print is that they go well with just about any color and they look great against most other print designs too so mixing and matching should be a breeze.
- LEOPARD PRINT SHOES – for those who are looking for low key ways to inject some leopard print into their look, a pair of leopard print shoes is sure to get the job done for you. Leopard print shoes are perfect for upgrading a basic outfit and they make great statement shoes as well.
- LEOPARD PRINT SCARF – this one is a definite must have for those who are looking for a quick way to spruce up their outfits. A leopard print scarf is easy to blend in with any look plus it adds a touch of fierce chicness to any outfit.