If there’s one thing a fashionista can’t do without during the colder months of fall, it’s a jacket. Jackets are not only helpful in keeping you nice and warm on a rather chilly autumn day, it helps bring together your outfit, too, making it look more posh, polished and stylish. Every year, new jacket trends arise. This year, we’re looking at some extremely chic ones. Here are the jackets that you need to add to your fall wardrobe.
- Dressy evening jacket – one of the jackets you should have in your wardrobe for fall is a posh and dressy evening jacket that you can top off your fancier dresses with. A silk jacket or a tailored tux-style one are your best options.
- Leather jacket – a leather jacket is already considered a classic and it is a must have for any fashion lover’s closet come fall. If you’re buying your first, be sure to look for a high quality piece that will last you years and can be considered an investment piece.
- Statement suede – suede is a favorite fabric for many fashionistas during fall and a suede jacket is surely more than welcome in any stylish fall wardrobe. Instead of going for brown suede, though, why not make a statement and go for more colorful ones? It’s a great way to add a touch of color to a rather dark fall look, too.
- Embroidered denim jacket – whether it’s a Boho piece you’re looking for or just something really cute and unique, an embroidered jacket is sure to sit well with the rest of the fall pieces you’ve prepared for the season.
- Sexy blazer – it doesn’t matter if you work in an office setting or not. This fall, one of the must haves that you wouldn’t want to be without is a sexy blazer. Wear it on top of your outfit to get that fierce vibe or just to dress up something really casual.
- Maxi coat – maxi length everything is all the rage right now so we’re not really surprise that long, maxi coats and jackets are one of the top trends for fall outerwear this year. These are perfect if you’re looking to add drama to your look or if you simply want something trendy and chic.
- Girly bomber – if you want to add a bit of a sporty vibe to your look without totally ditching your ladylike style, a girly bomber jacket might just be what you need. Do away with sporty stripes and, instead, go for daintier florals or other ornate designs.