Styling fine hair can be a challenge. Sure, getting it together is easy if you’re an experienced hairstylist but getting it to look full and voluminous and just overall gorgeous? Well, good luck with that. Luckily, not all hope is lost for girls with fine hair. Here are some hairstyles that can help make your locks look fuller and better.
- Soft waves – if you have straight hair that’s also fine and thin, I’m sure you’ve looked for was to add body and volume to your hair. For a quick hair lift, create some texture in your hair. Adding soft waves can help make your hair look more lively and voluminous. You can achieve this with the help of a curling wand or a texture spray and some mousse.
- Layered bob – got long hair? The length might be weighing your tresses down, making them look limp and boring. If you’re looking for a hairstyle that can help add volume to your hair, a layered bob is sure to do the trick.
- Blunt cut – if, on the other hand, you’re not a fan of bob hairstyles, you can go for any other length as long as you opt for a blunt cut. Blunt cuts will make your hair look fuller and more voluminous.
- Glam curls – you know how celebrities always have big, bouncy curls whenever they’re on the red carpet? Those big bouncy curls might just be the solution to your fine hair problems. If you love getting glammed up, definitely go for glam curls to give your hair some volume and an extra hint of fancy.
- Full French braids – it doesn’t matter if you have long or mid-length hair, as long as it’s long enough for braiding, you can do a full French braid. To make your braids look fuller, try teasing / backcombing your hair before you braid them.
- Sock bun updo – don’t you just love a good, full bun updo? The problem is, with fine hair, you really can’t get the look right. The solution? A sock bun! Yes, those things really do work and they work wonders! If you want to get the look of a full bun but you have fine hair, use a sock bun and create a fuller look.
- Casual French twist – this gorgeous casual French twist is the perfect way to perk up your hair volume and create a hairstyle that’s chic and quick. It’s great for days when you want to look a little more done up, too.