Most brides will go to the ends of the earth to look for the perfect pair of heels to wear to their wedding and while that’s quite commendable, it’s undeniable that there are many girls out there who aren’t big fans of heels. All day during your wedding you’ll be standing, sitting, standing up again, walking around, and doing more so making sure that you feet are comfortable throughout the whole ordeal is important. Here are cute flats that you can wear on your wedding day.
- Diving Dining by Betsey Johnson – simple, elegant and romantic – what more can you ask for? If a pair of flats for your wedding day is what your looking for, be sure to check out these gorgeous babies from Betsey Johnson. Get them here
- Adora by BellaBelle – these gorgeous flats from BellaBelle on Etsy have a fairytale-like glass slipper-ish vibe to it. It is beautifully adorned with flowers made of glass bead and crystals and has a blue leather lining that brides can tag as their “something blue” if you want a subtle way to incorporate it in your look. Get it here.
- Jardim by Raphaella Booz – want to add a bit of color to your all-white bridal look? These pair of flats might just be what you need to liven up your bridal outfit a bit. The glass jewel detail on these flats give them that embroidered look that’s very interesting and unique, too. Get them here.
- Suede D’orsay flats by Urban Outfitters – for the brides out there who love minimalistic looks, check out these nude suede d’orsay flats by Urban Outfitters. They’re low-key but super chic and would make the perfect piece to complete a simple bridal look. Buy them here.
- Lys Flats by Guilhermina – don’t you just love those shoes that are business in the front and party in the back? If you’re the type of gal who’s full of surprises, this would be the perfect shoes for you to wear on your big day. Check them out here.
- Liana Ballerina by Aruna Seth – for those who want a more glam pair of flats to wear with the rest of their bridal look, these flats are great for you. Made with textured lace and finished off with a stunning crystal butterfly embellishment, this is definitely a good pair of shoes that will keep you comfy and chic for your wedding day. Get yours here.
- Lexi by Vera Wang – if you want to add a bit more of a vintage but sophisticated vibe to your wedding day look, check out these pair of bejewelled flats by Vera Wang. These are perfect for brides who love classic, vintage pieces. Get yours here.
Still not convinced it’s a great idea to wear flats on your wedding day? Here are some pictures of brides in flats that might change your mind.