Spring break season is here and that means bikini season has kicked off as well! Every year, new trends and styles go on trend for swimsuits and bikinis and, more often than not, these are inspired by major runway shows and celebrities on and off duties. Just recently, a slew of celebrities in swimsuits enjoying the much needed time off have flooded the internet and I think that’s a great chance to get inspiration for your next look. Here are a few of my favorite celebrity swimsuits to get inspiration from.
- Kourtney Kardashian’s yellow bondage bikini – sexy and definitely racy – that’s how I would describe Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous yellow bondage bikini. This style definitely brings out her inner vixen and shows off her hot mama side. She completed the look with a dainty body chain which added a flirty vibe to the overall look.
- Irina Shayk’s one-piece rainbow striped lace up swimsuit – rainbow stripes are one of the hottest trends for spring and summer this year and Irina Shayk’s one-piece rainbow striped lace up swimsuit is the perfect way to wear the trend. She even paired it up with a matching cover up which resulted in this amazing look.
- Alessandra Ambrosio’s pastel colored fringe bikini – this gorgeous two-piece pastel colored set on Alessandra Ambrosio is a super chic nod to one of spring’s biggest trends: pastel colors. Add to that the fringe details and you have this gorgeous number.
- Doutzen Kroes’ color blocked bikini – this cute and colorful but at the same time sexy swimsuit on Doutzen Kroes is the perfect one to sport when you’re feeling playful and flirty. Color blocking bondage bikinis are the perfect spring break swimsuits to wear.
- Gigi Hadid’s knitted black pair – Gigi Hadid opts for more coverage in this sexy two-piece set that consists of a long sleeved knitted bikini top and high waisted zip up bottoms for one of Calvin Harris’ music videos.
- Doutzen Kroes’ tiger printed one-piece swimsuit – show off your fierce side in a very unique way by sporting this unique tiger printed one-piece swimsuit on Doutzen Kroes. This swimsuit just takes animal print to a whole new level.
- Taylor Swift’s vintage suit – as expected, Taylor Swift is rocking yet another chic look with a 1950s inspired polka dot swimsuit which she paired up with a red hat and even redder lips. Taylor truly knows how to stick to her style, no matter what the occasion.