Warm weather is coming so it’s only natural to look for ways to keep your cool and, while you’re at it, I’m sure you’d be pretty stoked if you found a way to do that and stay pretty, too. Women with long hair may start looking for shorter hairstyles for the warmer season of spring and summer and if you’re one of them, you’re in luck. Bob cuts are back on trend and they’re looking so much more chic now, too. Here are a few celebrity bob cuts to inspire your next look.
- Gigi Hadid – Gigi Hadid’s slicked back long bob is the perfect hairstyle for any woman who wants something that will make her look sleek, edgy, and confident. It’s a bold look that can be a little overwhelming for those who are not used to anything too edgy but it definitely pays off and it does so greatly.
- Jourdan Dunn – Jourdan Dunn has always had that sexy vibe about her and her the bob she recently sported which was sleek straight and fuss free added even more sexy to her look that there already is.
- Miranda Kerr – Miranda Kerr’s bob has a hint of hot, suburban wife to it. It’s very posh and sophisticated and it’s super classy too. It’s something that you can never go wrong with if you want something that will make you look like a proper grown up who knows how to take care of herself.
- Karlie Kloss – Karlie Kloss kept her bob above the nape most of the time and this emphasized her long neck even more so if you have the same asset you want to play up, you might want to consider getting the same cut as Karlie.
- Anna Hathaway – Anne Hathaway’s bob is the perfect bob if you want something more modern and up to date. It’s not too short nor too long and it has just the right amount of texture to it. It also has a bit of an asymmetrical cut which really makes it look fun and chic.
- Dakota Johnson – wavy with a good body and paired up with blunt bangs – this is how I would describe Dakota Johnson’s bob and I love it. I think the cut gives her a very cute and innocent vibe and it’s perfect if you want something that will help make you look even younger.
- Rita Ora – Rita Ora has had her fair share of the bob cut and she’s sported quite a few looks with this emerging trend but one of the best bobs she ever wore was the one with layers cut in it. A layered bob is a fantastic way to make this old hairstyle look fierce and fun.