Candice Swanepoel is one of the hottest Victoria’s Secret Angels around and she’s been a constant style inspiration for many women around the world. Now that Candice is pregnant, you may have expected her to keep her style on the down low. Instead, though, she chose to keep up with the gorgeous outfits and chic ensembles that shout nothing but slay. If you’re looking for maternity fashion inspiration, there’s really no better icon to look to than her. Here are the best maternity looks from Candice Swanepoel so far.
- Pretty in peach – here’s Candice looking peachy in a very nice, summery maxi dress. This dress is the perfect combination of sexy and sweet, revealing just a bit of cleavage while enhancing her dainty features.
- Fabulous fall look – how fab does Candice look in this blue printed dress that she paired up with sexy thigh-high boots? Despite the bump, I know a lot of you are thinking what I’m thinking: “She looks so much more stylish than me.”
- Boho Mom – everyone wants to go Boho for summer but not everyone can pull it off; at least not like Candice Swanepoel. Less is indeed more as she has proven with this black and white printed maxi dress with cold shoulder details.
- Stunning in stripes – most of us would dare not to wear stripes, pregnant or not, but not Candice. Here she is rocking a striped high-low wrap dress. If you ask me, the whole look is tricky to pull off, indeed, but she manages to get away with it real good.
- Gorgeous gypsy mama – you’d think having a baby bump would stop Candice from wearing crop tops but it didn’t. If anything, it made her look even more fabulous. Check out this gorgeous Gypsy-ish outfit on her that any pregnant momma would want to wear to a festival!
- Retro renegade – here’s a really chic and stylish almost-90s themed look from pregnant Candice. That silk-satin dress with those flat mules really tie up so well with the round shades and the choker, don’t you think?
- Keepin’ it cool and casual – seriously, what pregnant lady looks this good in a fitted jumpsuit? Here’s Candice keeping it cool and casual with a navy jumpsuit which she dressed down with a white bomber jacket and some white sneakers. I love how the jumpsuit just hugs her baby bump in all the right ways, making it work for the whole look.
Here are a few more outfits from Candice with her baby bump in tow.