Any makeup enthusiast would know that lipstick is one of the most important things a girl could have in her makeup bag. With just one swipe of this thing, your whole face could brighten up and look more lively and your skin could look healthier and more alive. With so many new lipsticks emerging in the market today, it can be overwhelming and difficult to settle on that one tube that will make you stand out. To help you out, here are some of the most unique lipsticks that you’ll probably love wearing all summer long.
- Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched (Unicorn Tears) – what do unicorn tears look like, you ask? I don’t know either but thanks to Too Faced’s La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick in the shade Unicorn Tears, we can all stop wondering and start swatching! The main thing people will notice about this lipstick is its bluish color but upon wearing it on your lips you’ll see that it actually transforms into a nice pinky shade with a very subtle iridescent shimmer.
- King K by Kylie Cosmetics – tired of matte lipsticks? Why not try something new this summer like, say, metallic lips? Kylie has one of the most gorgeous colors around and it’s called King K.
- Nicka K Mood Lipstick – it doesn’t matter what color you choose, these Nicka K lipsticks come in all sorts of color varieties but will still end up in the same color on your lips, depending on your body’s chemistry. Don’t worry, though, you’ll surely get a very natural and wearable shade.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte in Restless – looking for the perfect summer lipstick shade that will make you lips get just the right amount of boldness you can wear with everyday makeup? Try Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick in Restless.
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Beloved – if you’re the kind of girl who always opts for bold, statement, yet wearable colors, the Beloved shade from Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick line is definitely going to be right up your alley.
- NYX Macaron Lippie in Rose – want fun and flirty lips for summer? Go for light pink colors like this NYX Macaron Lippie in Rose. It’s ultra girly and is sure to add a punch to your summer makeup look.