Getting ready for holiday parties can be both exciting and tiring. It’s exciting because it’s the one time of the year when you get to deck yourself out in whatever festive look you feel like wearing but when you have tons of parties to go to, creating looks can be tiring and, sometimes, distressing. The key to always looking fabulous for holiday parties is to have at least one festive trendy piece in your look. Here are some trendy pieces to complete your holiday wardrobe.
- Beaded dresses – nothing beats a nice cocktail dress with solid beadwork when it comes to holiday parties. Choose one with sparkly beads to get that festive touch going in your look. If you’re not too keen on beaded dresses, you can also opt for other embellishments on your dresses like sequins for your holiday ensemble.
- Strong outerwear – if there’s one thing you need to do every fall and winter, it’s to level up your outerwear game. The right outerwear can take a simple outfit from drab to fab. Of course, you also need to make sure that aside from your outerwear is pretty, it also matches your outfit. If you’re on a budget and can only afford to add one or a few to your collection this year, I suggest you go for versatile styles like a camel coat or a neutral cape.
- Velvet dresses – velvet dresses are back from the 90s and they’re something your holiday wardrobe shouldn’t be without. Velvet has a very chic and elegant look and feel to it which is the exact reason why I think it makes a perfect holiday party ensemble. Just throw on a statement piece or two and you’re good to go.
- High shine pieces – anything with a high shine finish is a yes when it comes to holiday party dressing. High shine pieces add an element of chic sophistication, no matter how subtle or bold. If you’re looking for small ways to add high shine to your look, consider metallic pieces and patent leather.
- Statement shoes – transform even the simplest and most basic outfit with a pair of gorgeous statement shoes! Statement shoes are exactly what you need to bring a boring outfit to life, especially if you plan on wearing it to a holiday party! This winter, fur shoes and bedazzled kicks are on trend. Try them out or find a statement pair that suits your style.