Shoe trends are always changing and for a fashionista, it is important to be up to date with the latest. Thanks to the internet, getting in the loop for what’s hot and what’s not has become a lot easier. If you’re getting ready your fall wardrobe ready, you may have already scoured the shops for the latest styles in clothing but don’t forget to look for shoes that will complete your stylish fall looks. Here are the top shoe trends for fall this year.
- Velvet shoes – we’ve always loved having velvet incorporated in our outfits, especially for fall, so why not wear it on your feet? This fabric adds a nice touch of luxe to any look and is also warm which is perfect for keeping you cozy on a cold day.
- Metallic shoes – love creating edgy looks every once in awhile? The futuristic look is something that you can wear for fall if you want to create a statement through your outfit. To complete the look, be sure to finish it up with metallic shoes which are one of the biggest shoe trends for the season.
- Snakeskin shoes – snakeskin shoes will be all the rage this fall so be ready and stock up your wardrobe. If you love leather or are looking for exciting new ways to wear it, this it the perfect trend for you to get obsessed with, especially for the coming season. Wear it to create a statement, even with the plainest of looks.
- Pointy pumps – we took a break from ultra pointy toe shoes for a while to welcome freshed shoe trends but, this season, they are making a huge comeback and pointy pumps are going to be pointier than ever! These are the perfect fall shoes to wear to the office if you want to get that fierce, fashionista look without going overboard or killing the business vibe.
- Ballerina-inspired – looks like fashionistas aren’t letting the ballerina-inspired shoe trend go anywhere (at least not this season). For fall this year, ballerina-inspired shoes are still in and they’re going to be frillier and girlier than ever.
- Evening mules – enough with the casual mules for a while. This season, we’re looking forward to dressier shoes, but don’t worry because they will be just as comfy. If you’re looking for fall shoes that are both comfy and dressy, you’ll surely want to add evening mules to your list of “must buy” fall shoes this year.